how to care dog and puppies in winter season
1.Try to keep puppies dog indoor-
For preventing dog from cold it is also your responsibility to how much are you take care your pet.
So that you every time lock your door, don’t live your dog in outdoor.
In summer season out habit are to walk with dog in garden, field and road etc, so some dog
Or pet owner are continue his habit in winter season that not a bad habits but in winter season.
We necessary that we wear proper winter cloth to our dog.
And also our self so we prevent care both and our pets and also yourself.p
2.bath dog by warm water -In a cold weather you don’t forget to bath.
It is necessary to bath the dog because it habit dog free from health issues, if you bath dog 10 times in a month.
Try to reduce it 3-5 times in a month only, on the other hand it bath the pet Or dog only warm water also not bath in outer
3.Don’t use ac and fan in room
-In a cool weather harm for pets and dog & puppies but also harm for our health. So it is necessary that keep your room warm
so we prevent our pets from cold and also yourself
if you not weather pets dress you buy dog’s&puppies dress online.
on the other have no any pet in your home
you are looking to buy a pets.Animlslover is best platform to take top quality breed dog .
- Watch for signs of hypothermia. Hypothermia is a serious condition that can occur in puppies if they are not kept warm enough. Signs of hypothermia include shivering, lethargy, and pale gums. If you think your puppy may be suffering from hypothermia, take them to the vet immediately.
- Be aware of the dangers of salt. Salt can irritate your puppy’s paws and make them more susceptible to frostbite. If you are walking your puppy in areas where there is salt on the ground, be sure to wipe their paws with a towel afterwards.
- Don’t leave your puppy in a car. Even on a mild day, the temperature inside a car can quickly rise to dangerous levels. Never leave your puppy in a car unattended.
- Provide a warm, dry place to sleep. A puppy’s bed should be placed in a warm, draft-free area of your home. You can use a heated bed or a blanket to help keep your puppy warm.
- Limit outdoor time. Puppies should not be left outside for extended periods of time in cold weather. If you do take your puppy outside, be sure to keep their walks short and to the point.
- Dress your puppy appropriately. Some puppies may need a jacket or sweater to stay warm in cold weather. If you are unsure whether your puppy needs a jacket, check with your veterinarian.
- Keep your puppy’s paws dry. Puppies’ paws can get cold and dry in cold weather. Be sure to wipe your puppy’s paws with a towel after they come inside.
- Avoid bathing your puppy in cold weather. If you must bathe your puppy, use warm water and be sure to dry them thoroughly afterwards.
- Keep your puppy hydrated. Puppies need to drink plenty of water, especially in cold weather. Make sure to provide your puppy with fresh, clean water at all times.
- By following these tips, you can help keep your puppy safe and healthy in cold weather.